Quick Glance at UConn’s Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
- Total Enrollment: 84
- Full-time: 9 Part-time: 75
- Student Characteristics: 89.3% Female, 29.8% Minority
FACULTY & STAFF
- Full-time Faculty: 60
- Full-time Staff: 27
- Nearly all faculty members either are active in nursing practice, provide direct patient care, participate in service events, or participate in or lead a national professional organization.
The UConn School of Nursing has a growing network of 300+ clinical training partners across Connecticut and many others across the nation.
RESEARCH: FUNDING, CENTERS & LABORATORIES
- External Research Funding (2020): $11.1 million
- Center for Advancement in Managing Pain
- International Center for Life Story Innovations and Practice
- P20 Center for Accelerating Precision Pain Self-Management
- Biobehavioral Laboratories